Save Time and Resources with Duro-Last's Cooperative Purchasing Program
Get more value with less red tape by utilizing Duro-Last’s streamlined procurement contract with The Interlocal Purchasing System (TIPS-USA). Through this contract, Duro-Last, along with local contractors authorized to install Duro-Last Roofing Systems, will deliver comprehensive roofing and roof asset management solutions designed to reduce your cost of procuring installed roofing systems and services.
What Is TIPS?
TIPS-USA is a national purchasing cooperative that leverages the purchasing power of governmental entities. It is available for use by more than 90,000 public and private schools, colleges, universities, cities, counties, and non-profit agencies. Through a singlelead agency commissioned by the Texas State Legislature, Region 8 Education Service Center (ESC), TIPS bids and awards contracts to vendors in accordance with procedures mandated by state procurement laws and regulations.
The Cooperative Purchasing Advantage
Because Duro-Last holds the contract with TIPS, local contractors authorized to install Duro-Last Roofing Systems work directly with Duro-Last to develop and submit comprehensive proposals for consideration. Public agencies save significant time and money by accessing a contract that has been awarded by a lead government agency. The ability to purchase direct off of a contract saves many of the costs associated with the traditional bid process.
Benefits to Cooperative Buyers:
- Access to competitively bid roofing contract with local authorized Duro-Last contractor
- Savings of time and money, satisfying agency bid requirements
- Buying power of a national contract
- Compliance review of all proposals by lead government agency
- Streamlined procurement process resulting in fast and timely delivery of projects
- No membership fees
- Single source responsibility
Who Can Participate?
- Public and Private Schools (K-12)
- Higher Education
- Cities, Counties, and Other Government Entities
- Non-profit Organizations
Roofing Vendor Contract
Roofing (JOC) Vendor Contract
Trades, Labor, and Materials (JOC) Vendor Contract