You Can Rely on Duro-Last
Building owners across North America trust Duro-Last Roofing Systems to protect their businesses. We have experienced roofing professionals in the field ready to assist New England building owners and facility managers with any challenging roof project.
Duro-Last offers a large team of knowledgeable professionals, whether you need CAD drawings for a meeting, specifications for a unique project, or an answer to a technical question, we can provide the resources you need to get the job done. Duro-Last also has the ability to provide and coordinate many different services to generate a report of your roof''s current conditions, including:
- Wind calculations through our Engineering Services Department
- Pull tests
- Moisture scans
Once these tests are complete, we will work with you to find a roofing solution for your unique roofing problems. Duro-Last has roofing systems designed for a variety of wind, weather and installation requirements.
We''re Here to Help
Duro-Last has knowledgeable roofing professionals right in your back yard. Contact us today!
- New England, New York Business Development Manager
Scott Bieber at (603) 475-4565 or [email protected]
- Connecticut, Western Massachusetts, Vermont, Albany, New York
Bobby Nelson at (413) 297-7538 or [email protected]
- Eastern Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, Rhode Island
John Wagner Jr. at (617) 620-6222 or [email protected]
- New York City, Long Island, Lower New York
Dean Borkowski at (631) 487-7338 or [email protected]
- New England/New York Regional Sales Manager
Brian Regnier at (413) 896-3690 or [email protected]
The Duro-Last Difference
The unique formulation of Duro-Last Roofing Systems delivers long-term value and peace of mind. Two differentiators Duro-Last offers are a high-quality reinforcement scrim and thickness above scrim.
- Knitted in-house, our anti-wicking polyester weft-insertion scrim has a 14 x 18 or 14 x 9 threads-per-inch density – among the highest in the industry. Duro-Last''s scrim uses a third tie yarn to prevent runs and doesn''t allow tears to spread. The scrim is the backbone of all Duro-Last’s membranes, giving them their strength and puncture resistance.
- Duro-Last''s thickness over scrim – also known as the “performance layer” – is thick, making our membranes extra durable. This means that Duro-Last Roofing Systems provide protection where your building needs it most: the exposed surface of the membrane.
Installed with No Disruptions
Duro-Last Roofing Systems are installed by authorized Duro-Last contractors with no loud machinery, hazardous materials, noxious fumes, hot tar or mess. That means no downtime for your business!
Duro-Last warranties provide unparalleled protection for commercial roofing applications. We were the first manufacturer to offer a warranty that expressly covers consequential damages.
The Prefabrication Advantage
Through our custom prefabricated roofing systems – which can include both membrane and accessories – up to 85% of the seams are completed in a factory-controlled environment. This eliminates most of the on-site fabrication that can lead to roof leaks and the results are a long-lasting, reliable roof.