Government Facility Managers
The Duro-Last single-ply roofing system is ideal for any flat or low-sloped application. Since 1978, over a billion square feet of Duro-Last membrane have been installed on buildings of all types. The Duro-Last roofing system is:
- Precision fabricated. Every Duro-Last roof is manufactured to exact size in our controlled factory environment. This eliminates up to 85% of rooftop installation seaming and ensures an excellent fit, delivering worry-free, leak-proof, long-term protection.
- Energy-efficient. The highly reflective white Duro-Last membrane is saving significant energy and money for facilities throughout North America.
- Durable. The Duro-Last roofing system is resistant to fire, chemicals, grease, high winds and punctures, and easily accommodates wide temperature extremes.
- Installed by authorized contractors. Installation is quiet and safe, without loud machinery, hazardous materials, noxious fumes, hot tar or mess. A new Duro-Last roof often can be installed over an existing roof without an expensive tear-off.
- Backed by the best warranties in the industry. Our standard, comprehensive 15-year No Dollar Limit (NDL) warranty is transferable, has no exclusions for ponding water, and provides coverage against consequential damages that result from defects in the Duro-Last material and/or installation workmanship. Duro-Last also has 20-year warranties available.
GENERAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATION
FEDERAL SUPPLY SERVICE
Federal Supply Schedule 056: Building Materials
FSC Class: 5650
Contract Number: GS-07F-5689P
Contract Period: 29 March 2009 - 28 March 2014
Complete the form to download
Life Cycle Cost Worksheet
Prefab Building Owner Booket