Flat Roofing System for Low-Sloped Roofs
The Duro-Last single-ply flat roofing system is ideal for any low sloped or flat roof design. Since 1978, over a billion square feet of Duro-Last membrane have been installed on buildings of all types.
Our Flat Roofing System is...
- Precision-fabricated to fit your building's low-sloped or flat roof. Every Duro-Last roof is manufactured to exact size in our controlled factory environment. This eliminates up to 85% of rooftop installation seaming and ensures an excellent fit, delivering worry-free, leak-proof, long-term protection for any low-sloped or flat roof design.
- Energy efficient. The Duro-Last white membrane has the highest retained reflectivity of any single-ply membrane rated by the EPA's ENERGY STAR® Roof Products Program, saving significant energy and money for facilities with low-sloped and flat roofs throughout North America.
- Durable. The Duro-Last roofing system is resistant to fire, chemicals, grease, high winds, and punctures, and easily accommodates wide temperature extremes.
- Installed by authorized contractors. A Duro-Last installation on your building's low-sloped or flat roof is quiet and safe, without loud machinery, hazardous materials, noxious fumes, hot tar or mess. A new Duro-Last roofing system often can be installed over an existing roof without an expensive tear-off.
- Backed by the industry's best warranties for low-sloped or flat roofs. Duro-Last protects the commercial and industrial building owner with either a 15-year full warranty or a 20-year prorated warranty. Both warranties are transferable, and both provide maximum protection. Our standard warranty includes coverage for consequential damages that result from defects in the Duro-Last material and/or installation.
To learn more about our flat roofing systems, please fill out the form to the right to download the Prefab Building Owner Booklet today!
Complete the form to download
Prefab Building Owner Booket