Become A Duro-Last Contractor
A key component of Duro-Last's success has been the solid relationship we've established with our contractors; many have been with us since the beginning. They trust Duro-Last because of the high quality of our product and the unmatched support they receive from our company.
Duro-Last contractors make more money. Because the Duro-Last single-ply roofing system is prefabricated in one of our factories, contractors spend less time on the roof and can work all year-round. They have less material to inventory and need less labor for installation. And the reliability of the Duro-Last roofing system means fewer callbacks.
The Duro-Last Dozen:
12 Advantages of Being an Authorized Contractor
- Proven Track Record - Since 1978, more than a billion and a half square feet of Duro-Last membrane have been installed all over North America. Duro-Last has earned a nationwide reputation for our high-quality, leak-proof single-ply roofing system.
- Every Duro-Last Roof is Prefabricated to Deliver Quality - Prefabrication eliminates up to 85% of rooftop seaming, requiring less on-site installation labor than other systems. Completing the work in a controlled factory environment improves the long-term performance of the Duro-Last roofing system.
- A Complete Roofing System - Custom-fabricated parapets, and stack and curb flashings eliminate the majority of labor from the most critical roof areas - transitions and changes of plane. Our EXCEPTIONAL® Metals division produces a wide variety of metal components that complement a Duro-Last installation.
- Higher Profits - With Duro-Last, there is less material to inventory, less labor needed for installation, less material waste, fewer callbacks, AND you can work all-year long. The Duro-Last roofing system can be installed in any climate or season, and in most weather conditions.
- Ideal for New Construction, Re-roofs, and Retrofits - The Duro-Last roofing system is effective for any flat or low-sloped commercial, industrial, or institutional application.
- The "World's Coolest Roof"® - The Duro-Last white membrane is the best choice for your "green" roofing project. Its exceptional reflectivity can reduce energy costs throughout North America. The Duro-Last system is also the ideal for installation under a rooftop garden or photovoltaic application.
- Best Warranties in the Roofing Industry - Our standard, comprehensive 15-year No Dollar Limit (NDL) commercial warranty is transferable, has no exclusions for ponding water, and provides coverage against consequential damages that result from defects in the Duro-Last material and/or installation workmanship. Duro-Last also has 20-year warranties available.
- Safe and Clean Installation - The mechanically-attached Duro-Last system is installed without loud machinery, hazardous materials, noxious fumes, hot tar, or mess. A new Duro-Last roof often can be installed over an existing roof without an expensive tear-off, virtually eliminating dust or falling debris that might interfere with building activities or damage sensitive equipment.
- Code Approvals - Duro-Last has met or exceeded all major fire and wind code requirements, and obtained necessary regional approvals throughout the United States and Canada. The Duro-Last membrane is resistant to fire, chemicals, grease, high winds and punctures, and easily accommodates wide temperature extremes.
- Nationwide Support - Duro-Last's sales, marketing, and quality assurance team can assist with any need you may have. Duro-Last prides itself on providing the world's best customer service.
- Design Assistance - Extensive technical support is readily available at no cost from Duro-Last's Engineering Services Department, including CAD drawings and material estimating.
- AMP-Up Incentive Program - Take advantage of local advertising and promotional opportunities with help from Duro-Last, through our AMP-Up program. Once you reach a pre-determined sales target, Duro-Last will credit your account for money you spend on marketing activities that you decide are right for your business.
Complete the form to download
How to Make it to the Top with "The World's Best Roof" Brochure