The cost of a maintenance program is minimal when compared to the cost of repairing, removing and replacing a damaged roof. Duro-Last now offers excellent materials to help you maintain this critical asset. Duro-Shield Acrylic Maintenance Roof Coating is a 100% acrylic elastomeric roof coating designed to seal and protect various substrates. When properly prepared and applied, Duro-Shield Acrylic Maintenance Roof Coating can be used on the following roof substrates:
- Single-ply membranes:
- Duro-Last PVC (polyvinyl chloride)
- Other PVCs
- EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer)
- Hypalon CSPE (chlorosulfonated polyethylene)
- TPO (thermoplastic polyolefin)
- Mineral and granule-surface built up (BUR) and modified bitumen
- Smooth-surfaced built up (BUR) and modified bitumen
Additional Duro-Shield Products
In addition to the Duro-Shield Acrylic Maintenance Roof Coating, there are other supporting members of the new product family.
- Duro-Shield Primer: On all substrates, the application of this primer is required before using the roof coating.
- Duro-Shield Brush Grade Mastic: This heavy-bodied, flexible, elastomeric caulk and sealant is used for filling and patching cracks and voids on various substrates prior to application of the Duro-Shield Acrylic Roof Primer and Duro-Shield Acrylic Maintenance Roof Coating.
- Duro-Shield Seam Sealing Polyester Reinforcement: Used with Duro-Caulk Advanced, this flexible polyester membrane reinforces seams, flashings and penetrations. The membrane helps create strong, resilient bonds.